General Terms and Conditions for use of the website and General Terms and Conditions of Business of Herb40 CBD.
Please take a few minutes to read the following General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and the General Terms and Conditions of Business of Herb40 or ‘we’) (‘T&Cs’) These Terms and Conditions contain important information relevant to you as user of our website and as buyer of our products, and apply to all products used or purchased from our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions. By using our website, purchasing products or taking up any of our services, you automatically accept these General Terms and Conditions, including any future alterations made available by publication on our website, or notified in any other manner. Herb40 CBD exclusively offers access to this website and its products and services on the basis of your acceptance of the T&Cs. If you do not approve the T&Cs, you are not entitled to make use of our website or services, or to acquire products from us. Any inconsistencies in interpretation of these T&Cs may not be used against Herb40 CBD.
1. General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs)
1. The present General Terms and Conditions of Business (T&Cs) apply to the use of the website of Herb40.com, and any related subdomains; ‘Website’) and all products, offers, deliveries and services by Herb40 CBD, and any other agreements entered into with or on behalf of Herb40 CBD, in as far as not otherwise agreed in writing.
2. By using the website and ordering products or taking up services via this website, the customer (‘customer’ or ‘you’) automatically issues approval to Herb40 CBD of the latest relevant version of the present T&Cs.
3. All content published on the Herb40 website (including logos, brands, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of Herb40 and without prior express permission from Herb40 may not be distributed, altered or used in any other way.
4. By using the website and accepting these T&Cs, you declare that in your country of residence you are legally of age, and that the acquisition and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or at their intended destination. It is the exclusive responsibility of the Customer to ensure compliance with this requirement, and Herb40 duly waives all liability in that respect.
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry into an agreement or the provision of services at any time, without specifying reasons.
2. Products and services
1. All information on the website or in other written documents Herb40 has been prepared with the greatest possible care. However, Herb40 is unable to guarantee that all such information is correct, complete and/or up to date. Herb40 reserves the right to alter any information on the website or in other written documents, without prior notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to check all information for any changes.
2. All information provided by Herb40 on its website or in any other manner about our products and services is intended exclusively to provide general information and may not be viewed as representing medical knowledge or advice. Any decision taken by the customer about the use of our products and services, based on information provided by Herb40 shall be subject to the customer’s personal responsibility and shall be for the customer’s own risk.
3. Herb40 reserves the right, at any time and without accepting liability in respect of customers or third parties, to alter the products and services provided, and to remove products and services from its range.
4. On its website, Herb40 may on occasion issue special offers relating to its products and services. We reserve the right to alter, restrict or fully withdraw any such offers, subject to our own judgment.
5. We furthermore reserve the right, but are not required, subject to our own judgment, and without giving reasons, at any time to restrict or completely halt the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, third party or in individual countries or regional jurisdictions.
6. We are unable to guarantee that our website and our services can be provided uninterrupted and entirely error-free. In the case of loss of service or disruptions, Herb40 will contact the customer to identify a suitable solution.
3. Account information and personal details
1. To submit an order on the website, you must first create an account via the registration page. During the registration process, you will be instructed to select a suitable user name and a suitable password. User name and password must be handled with strict confidentiality. Herb40 is not liable for any abuse of registration information and will assume that the person using our website is the registered customer.
2. Herb40 and its employees will never ask you for your password. If you suspect that your account information has fallen into the wrong hands, you are required to alter your account information without delay.
3. You as a customer undertake to ensure that all account information is correct and up to date. Herb40 accepts no liability for delays or additional costs caused by incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
4. All your personal details are processed and protected by Herb40 as described in our Data Protection Statement. The Data Protection Statement forms an integral part of the T&Cs. For further information, please read our data protection provisions.
4. Establishment and entering into of an agreement on the website
1. The presentation of products on the website may not be considered as an undertaking by Herb40 to enter into a purchase agreement. Since products are not necessarily available in-store at all times, by submitting an order the customer is not able to immediately enter into a purchase agreement.
2. With the submission of your order, the order becomes binding and remains binding for you, for a period of 7 working days. Simple confirmation of the receipt of the order by Herb40 does not represent the entering into of an agreement.
3. Although we will make every effort to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or other written documents is correct, errors and omissions can occur. We reserve the right to correct these as we see fit and to update or cancel an order which is or could be affected by such corrections.
4. An agreement shall be established between Herb40 and yourself as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. Herb40 reserves the right to fully or partially reject the establishment of an agreement, without specifying reasons.
5. In the event that a customer order is cancelled, restricted or suspended, Herb40 will make every reasonable effort to contact the customer to explain the situation.
5. Prices and conditions of payment
1. All prices specified by Herb40 on its websites and in other written documents are including VAT. All costs included in the price are clearly specified. Additional costs that can arise will be indicated separately and must be paid by the customer.
2. Products will be sent by Herb40, based in the United Kingdom. The customer shall be liable for any customs duties, import charges and duties payable. Herb40 has no influence on such additional costs, and is not able to issue any statements concerning the level of those costs. For further information, please contact your customs authorities at the destination location.
3. The purchase price must be payable in advance by the customer and will fall due upon the establishment of the agreement. Before the full purchase price has been received, the products will not be delivered to the customer. In the event of delayed payment, without granting any extension, Herb40 may withdraw from the agreement.
4. The payment methods accepted by us are specified on the website. We reserve the right to change these methods at any time, at our own discretion.
1. Normally speaking, products will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you when placing the order within 2 to 5 working days, in as much as the products in question are fully available. In the event of delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery term may apply; please consult our website for further information. All delivery terms are legally non-binding and failure to comply will not entitle you to withdraw from the agreement.
2. If Herb40 is in default in making its delivery, you must first allow us an extension of at least 20 working days during which we can still fulfill the agreement before you are entitled to withdraw from the agreement. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, Herb40 will reimburse not more than the purchase price. All liability for further compensation for late or failed delivery shall be excluded.
3. The customer must accept part deliveries if for example part of the products ordered are no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
4. The fulfillment location is the location at which the products are handed over by Herb40 to DPD. Benefits and risks are transferred to the customer, upon the sending of the products. Herb40 shall not be liable for the loss or damage of products during transport.
7. Warranty and Return’s
1. The customer is required to inspect the products immediately following their receipt and duly notify Herb40 by email of any defects within 14 days; otherwise the products will be considered as having been approved.
2. All products from Herb40 are based on natural products and are subject to natural variation. For any deviations (in colour, smell, taste, etc.) we provide no guarantees.
3. All products are offered in the present condition. Deviating images, information about or descriptions of products on the website or in other written documents from Herb40 may not be considered as guaranteeing particular characteristics.
4. Faulty products must be returned to Herb40, 5 Herb40 Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 3WA UK. Herb40 is entitled either to provide replacement products or to reimburse the purchase price*. In the event of reimbursement of the purchase price, import duties will not be reimbursed. Herb40 is not liable for any losses suffered by the customer on the basis of faulty products.
5.* If you are not satisfied with your order, you are entitled to return the item to Herb40 within 14 days following receipt of the products. The products must be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. As soon as we have received the returned products, and the conditions for return are fulfilled, you will be reimbursed the purchase price; return costs will not be reimbursed.
8. Exclusion of liability
1. In as far as legally possible, all liability upon Herb40 any company affiliated to Herb40 in law shall be excluded, for losses or other injuries suffered by the customer on the basis of or in relation to the entering into of the purchase agreement, the delivery or use of the products and services of Herb40.
2. The customer agrees that the use of the products and services provided by Herb40 shall take place at the customer’s own risk.
9. Customer services
In the event of questions, comments or complaints concerning our products and services, please contact our customer services department by email (info@localhost). Herb40 will make every reasonable effort to contact you within 48hrs.
10. Amendments to T&Cs
We reserve the right to amend or supplement the T&Cs at any time, without prior notification. The T&Cs are published in the latest version on our website or notified in some other form.
11. Concluding provisions
1. Should any provisions in these T&Cs be or become fully or partially ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. In place of all ineffective provisions, effective provisions shall be introduced, which as closely as possible match the original intention of the parties.
The website is operated by Herb40. In the event of questions concerning the website and its content, please contact our customer services department by email – info@Herb40.com
All products sold by Herb40 are not in any way shape or form advertised for sale as medical products. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental product.