Our premium full-spectrum organic CBD oils include our full-plant hemp extract, USDA Certified Organic MCT oil, and 100% pure, therapeutic-grade peppermint essential oil. Rest assured, you are purchasing a product that sources only the purest ingredients available!
Herb40 Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains a full range of cannabinoids and has been created using the finest distillate from Colorado.
Our CBD oils are packed with cannabinoids, fatty acids, and terpenes that naturally occur within the hemp plant. Rest assured knowing our CBD oil contains no more than 0.3% THC and is lab tested for purity. You find the lab test certificate at the bottom of the page.
We take your health very seriously, because of this we continually 3rd party test our products to ensure they meet ours and your high standards.
Each 1oz bottle contains 30 servings and four strength options: 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg and 2000mg.
Organic MCT Oil, Organic Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Extract, Organic Key Lime Oil, Organic Stevia.
Less than 0.3% THC.***
- Allergen Warning: Contains Tree Nuts (Coconut)Each 1mL serving contains approximately 16mg of CBD sourced from the highest quality, full-spectrum hemp.
- 30ML bottles contains 30 (x) 1mL servings or 60 (x) .5mL servings
The dropper on all 30mL bottles holds 1mL of oil
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Please note: The oil will not fill the entire dropper).
- We suggest taking 1 or 2 doses daily to start and adjusting up or down for your specific application and tolerance.
- You may also adjust your dose slightly higher or lower depending on your desired effect.
- Please refer to the dosing guide and daily dosing log which will help track your progress.
Details / Analysis
Each bottle holds one ounce of Premium CBD oil.
Full Spectrum, Vegan Friendly, Halal and Alcohol-free
Proprietary cannabinoid formulas
Manufactured in Colorado USA
Total Aerobic Count <2,000 cfu/g.
Total Yeast and Mold <200 cfu/g.
E. Coli = Negative.
Salmonella = Negative.
Heavy Metals: Not Detected (ND).
Residual Solvents: ND.
Usage & Dosage
For first first-time CBD users, we recommend starting with a low mg strength and increasing the dose until you are happy with the results. Listen to your body and adjust the dose as required. Each 30ml bottle contains 30 servings. Do not exceed more than 200mg in 24 hours.
CBD drops should be taken under the tongue. This helps to increase absorption. Shake the bottle well before use. The 1ml pipette will help you to accurately manage the dose. Drop a full pipette of liquid under your tongue and hold it for around 1-2 minutes. You can then swallow the excess.
Start with 1-2 doses per day and increase after a few days. Listen to your body and take note of the changes. You can increase the frequency up to every 2-3 hours, but you should never exceed more than 200mg in 24 hours.
- Shake well before each use.
- Squeeze dropper under tongue. Hold for 60 seconds then swallow.
- Store CBD oil in a dry, cool place away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Refrigeration is not necessary but may help prolong shelf life.
- Can be mixed into your favorite food or drink! Our CBD oil is sugar-free!
- If applying topically, apply directly to the skin as needed but avoid contact with eyes.
- Bonus: Oil will NOT stain clothing or other fabrics!
- Use consistently for best results.
Do not use CBD oil during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. discontinue if irritation occurs.
Do not leave in direct sunlight. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Is there alcohol in the herblent CBD oil tinctures?
Herblent CBD Oil Tinctures contain only high-quality oils and hemp extract, never any alcohol or unnecessary additives.
How many servings are in a bottle?
There are approximately 30 servings in each tincture, an ideal amount to be used daily over the course of a month.
How often should I take my Herblent CBD Oil Tincture?
CBD oil tinctures give you the freedom to choose when in your day our tincture will be most beneficial based on your individual lifestyle and needs. No matter how you choose to incorporate CBD into your life, we suggest a single daily serving of our tinctures for the best results.
What does Herblent full spectrum mean?
Herblent CBD Oil Tinctures are made with full-spectrum CBD to provide the best possible range of benefits. A full spectrum oil uses all of the hemp plant’s active phytonutrients and small amounts (less than 0.3%) of THC. This combination of CBD with other phytonutrients, terpenes, and cannabinoids creates something known as the entourage effect—the compounds work together to support your health naturally.
How should I store my Herblent CBD Oil Tincture?
Herblent CBD tinctures should be stored where they will not be affected by the elements. Keep them dry and at room temperature for best results.
How will this tincture make me feel?
Our tinctures are designed to help you feel like the best version of yourself. We use only premium ingredients and the highest-quality processes to create products that support physical and mental health.
Will Herblent tincture help me manage stress?
Many take our premium CBD oil tinctures because they promote a sense of calm and balance in the mind and body. This effect is the result of CBD’s influence on the body’s endocannabinoid system and its ability to increase the quantity of anandamide (known as the bliss molecule).