CBD Oil For Anxiety, What You Need to Know
CBD oil is a natural oil found in a plant called hemp. Unlike THC, another oil found in this plant, CBD won’t make you high. However, there’s strong evidence that it helps reduce anxiety.
Make sure to buy a product that’s been third-party tested for purity and safety. To get the most out of your CBD oil, try using it in combination with other anxiety treatments, like psychotherapy and stress-relieving exercises.
- Find a reputable seller
- Choose a CBD product that has been lab-tested for purity
- Check the label to find out how much CBD is in the product
- Research the laws about using CBD oil in your area
- CBD LAW IN THE UK in 2021
- What we do know about CBD
Find a reputable seller
To avoid getting poor-quality or contaminated CBD, find a seller who specialises in CBD products. We can provide high-quality products and offer advice about how to use them safely.
Choose a CBD product that has been lab-tested for purity
One of the biggest risks of using CBD oil is that many products are still poorly regulated. If you use a low-quality CBD oil product, it might be ineffective, or it could even make you sick or cause unwanted side effects.
Check the label to find out how much CBD is in the product
In order to get the right dosage of CBD oil, you need to know how much CBD oil is in the product you’re using. Read the label carefully, and look for products that specify how much CBD is in each individual dose (e.g., 10 mg per 1 drop).
– Use caution with products that specify the quantity of “cannabinoids” they contain rather than CBD specifically. These products might also include other compounds, such as THC.
Research the laws about using CBD oil in your area
The laws regulating the use and sale of CBD oil are still evolving. Before you purchase CBD oil, do an online search to find out if it’s legal to buy and use in your area.
CBD products sold in the UK are not for medicinal use. Selling CBD products processed outside of the UK is legal in the UK, providing they contain no controlled substances such as THC or CBN and are derived from hemp. THC remains illegal.
After viewing this, people buy:
- 5% CBD Oil 500mg – 10ml
- 10% CBD Oil 1000mg – 10ml
- 15% CBD Oil 1500mg – 10ml
- 20% CBD Oil 2000mg – 10ml
CBD LAW IN THE UK in 2021
Although regulations surrounding CBD in the UK are pretty firm, there has been a lot of movement in the industry and, undoubtedly, more change is yet to come. However, what that will look like is anyone’s guess.
What we do know is that:
- CBD products sold in the UK are not for medicinal use. They are considered to be a food supplement (when ingested) or a cosmetic (when applied topically).
- Selling CBD products processed outside of the UK is legal in the UK, providing they contain no controlled substances such as THC or CBN and are derived from hemp.
- THC remains illegal. The maximum legal limit in the UK is 1 mg per container (regardless of how much product within).
- CBN is also considered to be a controlled substance and is illegal in the UK.
- Brands selling CBD products in the UK must have submitted a Novel Food Application by March 2021 (more on this below).
- CBD is still an unregulated market in the UK (more on this below).
If you have any questions, you can either contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help. Or visit our CBD oil FAQs.